While any situation in which you need legal support is stressful, proceedings in the Family Court can be particularly traumatic. You worry about your finances. You worry about your safety. You worry about your family. And you worry about your future.
When you are making vital decisions regarding close family relationships—decisions that will directly impact your life and the lives of those you are closest to—the right legal counsel can mean the difference between a positive or negative outcome.
Here at The LaMantia Law Firm, if it is personal to you, it is personal to us. We understand the sensitive nature your case, and will handle your case with the utmost compassion and discretion. Our goal is to achieve the best possible outcome for you while, at the same time, making the process as easy on you as possible.
Among other issues, the following list includes our various areas of service:
- Marriage & Annulment
- Separation & Divorce
- Military Divorces
- Spousal Support & Alimony
- Child Support & Resolution of Support Delinquencies
- Child Custody & Visitation
- Grandparent Visitation & Custody
- Property Division & Settlement Agreements
- Separation Agreements
- Pre-marital Agreements & Agreements Incident to Divorce
- Rights of Parents & Children
- Parental Relocation
- Father’s Rights, Paternity Issues & DNA Testing
- Termination of Parental Rights
- Domestic Violence & Your Rights
- Abuse & Neglect Issues
- Guardian ad Litem
- Name Changes
The outcome of a case in the Family Court can have a significant effect upon your life, and the lives of those you love. Call our office for a free initial consultation. We understand, and we are here to help.